- Cut the pork belly rind into diamonds and rub mustard in.
- Cut a pocket lengthways in the pork belly.
- Cut the tramezzini and GOLDSTEIG Emmental into small cubes.
- Fry the tramezzini cubes in a pan with GOLDSTEIG Butter until golden brown and place on kitchen roll so that the butter is soaked out of the cubes again.
- Mix the tramezzini cubes with the Emmental cubes and fold in the chopped thyme.
- Stuff the mixture into the pork belly and close the opening with a toothpick. Place the stuffed pork belly in a roasting tin and top up with meat stock.
- Place the roasting tin in the centre of the oven and cook at 140°C for about 75 minutes.
- Let the crust crack open at 250°C for about 10 minutes at the end.