- Roll out the puff pastry sheet, mix the GOLDSTEIG Grated Pasta Cheese with the Mascarpone and ricotta, and all the other ingredients, spread them over the puff pastry sheet and roll it into a spiral shape.
- Cut it into 1.5 cm thick slices and bake in the oven on a baking sheet covered in baking paper at 160°C for about 10 minutes.
Place grissini sticks on baking paper and sprinkle them with the grated pasta cheese and bake at 160°C for 4 minutes.
Peel a garlic clove and puree it with olive oil using a blender. Store it in the fridge in a preserving jar with lid. As a result, you will always have garlic puree to hand.
TIP: Ginger and chilli can also be prepared like the garlic puree and stored in the fridge.
For 4 people:
Puff pastry snails:
- 100 g GOLDSTEIG Grated Pasta Cheese
- 200 g puff pastry sheets (frozen)
- 100 g GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone,
- 100 g GOLDSTEIG Ricotta,
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- 10 ml roasted sesame oil
- 10 grissini sticks
- 150 g GOLDSTEIG Emmental (grated)
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 ml olive oil