- Wash the courgettes and cut off the ends. Wash the carrots, cut off the ends and peel.
- Cut the vegetables into small strips using a peeler.
- Blanch the carrot strips for 5 minutes until they are soft. Then drain them, add them to a hot pan with 1 tbsp of oil with the courgette strips and mix.
- Mix in the GOLDSTEIG Protinella and the rest of the ingredients and season. Salt to taste.
It tastes even better with tomatoes you have dried yourself. Remove the core from the tomatoes, blanch, skin and remove the seeds. Dry the tomato quarters in the oven with rosemary, garlic puree, salt and pepper on a baking sheet at 140°C.
For 2 people:
- 2 courgettes
- 4 carrots
- 2 packs GOLDSTEIG Protinella
- 100 g sprouts
- 100 g roasted nuts
- 1 tbsp oil
- 50 ml vegetable stock