- Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into slices with the root vegetables.
- Also cut the GOLDSTEIG Limburger into thin slices and mix everything together. Add the butter in small flakes.
- Season the Limburger vegetables with salt, bread spice, vegetable stock and the finely chopped sage.
- Wash the chicken leg, dry it and season it with salt.
- Place the vegetables and the chicken in an oven-proof dish and cook at 160°C for about 35 minutes.
- Arrange the vegetables on a plate and bake them in the oven with GOLDSTEIG Limburger on top.
- Arrange the chicken legs.
TIP: You can also spice up the vegetables with Tandoori Masala curry.