- Boil the eggs in water for about 5 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Peel the eggs and place them in the glasses. Cut the tomatoes into quarters and remove the cores.
- Cut up the chives.
- Season and prepare the Bambini Mini Mozzarella from GOLDSTEIG with hot pepper and mix with the cherry tomatoes and chives.
- Pour the mixture over the egg and enjoy.
Tip: Eggs in a glass also go really well with other types of cheeses from GOLDSTEIGgoes really well with this.
For 4 people:
- 4 tumbler glasses
- 8 eggs
- 1 pack of GOLDSTEIG Bambini Mini Mozzarella
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ bunch of chives
- Rock salt
- Coarse hot pepper