- The GOLDSTEIG Butter with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Wash the parsley, chop it up fine and crush it into a fine puree using a pestle and mortar. Add the parsley puree to the GOLDSTEIG Butter and mix. Season the parsley butter with salt and pepper.
- Place the cashew kernels in the vegetable stock and blend into a puree in a mixing jar using a hand blender.
- GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone,, GOLDSTEIG Ricotta, and the cashew mix together. Season the dip with salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- GOLDSTEIG Ricotta, with GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone, and melted GOLDSTEIG Butter .
- Peel the onions, cut them into small cubes and mix them with the rest of the ingredients. Season with ground caraway seeds, salt and pepper.
- Clean and wash the radishes and slice them.
- Cut the chives into fine rings and sprinkle both of them over the Obatzter as decoration.
Tip: We recommend pretzels or brown bread with this.
For 6 people:
For the cheese board:
- 125 g GOLDSTEIG Wafer-Thin Almdammer Cheese Slices
- 125 g GOLDSTEIG Emmental Cheese Slices
- 400 g GOLDSTEIG Emmental Cheese Block
- 250 g GOLDSTEIG Almdammer Cheese Block
- 250 g GOLDSTEIG Butter
- Dips made from parsley butter and cashew cream
For the parsley butter:
- 1 GOLDSTEIG Butter 250 g
- 50 g parsley
- Salt, pepper
For the cashew cream:
- 250 g roasted and salted cashew kernels
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 1 GOLDSTEIG Ricotta, 250 g
- 1 GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone, 250 g
- Salt, pepper and lemon zest
For the ricotta Obatzter with radishes and chives: