- Separate the eggs and beat the GOLDSTEIG Ricotta, with the egg yolk, add the breadcrumbs and season with the spices, garlic, sesame oil and lemon zest.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture, then add to greased little moulds.
- Bake at 200°C for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the cores from the fennel and tomatoes and cut them up small.
- Fry in oil and flambé with whisky.
- Deglaze with the vegetable stock and season with salt and pepper.
TIP: Serve with deep-fried rocket.
For 4 people:
- 2 pots GOLDSTEIG Ricotta,
- 4 egg yolks
- 50 g fried breadcrumbs
- A pinch of curcuma
- Roasted sesame oil
- Lemon zest (organic lemon)
- 4 egg whites
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 2 tomatoes
- 30 ml oil
- 4 cl whisky
- 40 ml vegetable stock