- Cut the onions into small cubes and knead well with the minced meat.
- Then season well with salt, pepper, paprika, etc.
- Shape the seasoned minced meat into two flat patties and dust both sides with flour.
- Cut the red onions into fine cubes, slice the tomatoes and gherkin, wash the lettuce.
- Heat up a pan without any fat and toast the insides of the bap halves.
- Put some butter in the pan and fry the red onions for a short time. Season with sugar and salt and possibly deglaze with a dash of sherry.
- Keep the braised onions warm in the oven.
- Fry the patties in a pan with sunflower oil over a high heat. Let the bacon cook on the side of the pan.
- Cut the GOLDSTEIG Emmental on the patties, leave them to melt and put the burger together however you like.
Tip: A bit of Tabasco adds some spiciness. With a salted bagel you can also proceed as with the hamburger.
For 4 people:
- 600 g minced beef
- 4 large hamburger buns
- 2 red onions
- 1 mild onion
- 1 gherkin
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 slices GOLDSTEIG Emmental Cheese Slices
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Hamburger sauce
- Salt, pepper
- Possibly sherry, paprika powder