- Cook the pasta al dente in salt water.
- Peel the onions, cut them into cubes and fry them in oil.
- Add the strained tomatoes and gently boil down.
- Season with spices and stir in the GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone, .
- Add the pasta to the tomato and mascarpone sauce and toss.
The batter for the Picatta:
- Puree the milk, eggs, GOLDSTEIG Wafer-Thin Almdammer Cheese Slices and flour using a blender.
- Season the batter with salt, pepper, garlic puree and the chopped rosemary.
- Salt the turkey steaks, coat them in the flour and dip them in the batter.
- Fry the turkey Picatta in oil.
For 4 people:
- 4 x 150 g turkey steaks
- 1 pack of GOLDSTEIG Wafer-Thin Almdammer Cheese Slices
- 3 eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 200 g flour
- 400 g pasta of your choice
- 1 onion
- 500 g GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone,
- Strained tomatoes
- Salt, pepper, garlic puree and chopped rosemary