- Peel the garlic clove and blanch it 5 times.
- Peel the onions, cut them into slices and fry in a frying pan with a bit of oil.
- Season the fried onions with whisky, balsamic vinegar, sugar and salt. You can leave the whisky out here.
- Make a hole through the hot dog roll using a cooking spoon handle so that the hot dog sausage can be pushed into this.
- Place the bread roll on an oven rack and cover the whole length with a large strip of GOLDSTEIG Emmental .
- Bake the bread roll for a short time in an oven preheated to 250°C until the cheese melts.
- Creatively arrange the Halloween finger with the garlic or marshmallows (eyes), ketchup (blood) and onions (hair).
For 4 people:
- 8 hot dog rolls
- 8 hot dog sausages
- 1 x 400 g GOLDSTEIG Emmental Cheese Block
- 4 onions
- Whisky, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt
- 12 Asian garlic cloves or salted marshmallows
- Ketchup of your choice