- Cut the GOLDSTEIG Emmental and Bambini Mini Mozzarella from GOLDSTEIG into small cubes or strips.
- Peel and dice the onions.
- Beat the eggs and puree with a blender, season with cream, salt and pepper.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Wash, dry and finely chop the parsley.
- Fry the onions in a pan with olive oil and add the scrambled eggs.
- Leave the scrambled eggs in the pan to solidify slightly and then fold the rest of the ingredients in. It should not be fried until it’s too dry as otherwise the cheese cannot release its flavour. Sprinkle with a lemon to finish.