- Remove the stalk from the tomatoes, cut out the stems and cut up the tomatoes into cubes.
- Cut the GOLDSTEIG Protinella into small cubes or grate it. Cut the chives up fine.
- Whisk the eggs, milk and chives well in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat up some olive oil in a small frying pan (approx. 15 cm Ø). Pour half of the egg mixture into the pan. Add the tomatoes, GOLDSTEIG Protinella and sprouts.
- Push along the base of the pan towards the middle 3 or 4 times with a spatula over a medium heat and leave it to solidify for 2 minutes over a mild to medium heat so that the GOLDSTEIG Protinella, tomatoes and sprouts become part of the mixture. Put a lid on and finish it off for 2 to 3 minutes.
For 2 people:
- 2 small tomatoes
- 2 packs GOLDSTEIG Protinella
- 1/2 bunch of chives
- 100 g sprouts
- 50 g roasted nuts
- 6 eggs (M)
- 90 ml milk
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil