- Wash the vegetables, cut them into 2 cm by 2 cm cubes, fry them in a pan with olive oil and season with spices.
- Leave the vegetables to cool, add the Bambini Mini Mozzarella from GOLDSTEIG and season again.
- Fold the finely chopped chives in to finish.
- Puree a peeled garlic clove with olive oil using a blender and store it in the fridge in a preserving jar with lid.
- As a result, you will always have garlic puree to hand.
Tip: You can also add fried bread cubes to the vegetable salad.
For 4 people:
- 2 packs GOLDSTEIG Bambini Mozzarella
- 1 pepper
- 1 carrot
- 2 courgettes
- 1 small celery
- 1 bunch of chives
- A dash of balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of sugar
- Olive oil for frying the vegetables
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt, pepper