- Cut up the bread rolls and soak them in lukewarm milk.
- Add the soaked bread rolls to the minced beef, mix with the other ingredients and season.
- Weave the bacon on cling film to match the size of the bacon slices and so the minced meat fits on the bacon braid.
- Place the minced meat flat on the bacon and put all the GOLDSTEIG Emmental in the middle. Shape the bacon bomb into a roll and seal it well.
- Remove the cling film and cook it on a charcoal barbecue with indirect heat at 200°C for about 60 minutes.
- Coat the bomb with dark beer every now and then.
For 6 people:
- 800 g minced beef (fat)
- 300 g sliced bacon
- 400 g GOLDSTEIG Emmental Cheese Block
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 bread roll
- 100 ml milk
- 2 tbsp mustard
- Sweet paprika
- Bread spice
- Rock salt
- Garlic puree
- A few breadcrumbs
- Dark beer to coat the bacon bomb