- Wash the sushi rice and put it in a pan or rice cooker with 270 ml of water, a bit of sesame oil and lime oil, leave to simmer with the lid on.
- Soak the sushi algae in water and lie it out on a bamboo mat.
- Leave the finished rice to evaporate on a baking tray and perfume with salt, pepper, lime oil, sushi vinegar and sesame oil and then spread it over the algae leaves.
- Sprinkle the Bambini Mini Mozzarella from GOLDSTEIG with lemon, place them on the rice and season with the finely chopped, dried tomatoes and Wasabi.
- Roll together tight.
- 200 g sushi rice
- 4 sushi algae leaves
- 1 pack of GOLDSTEIG Bambini Mini Mozzarella
- Wasabi (green horseradish)
- Peanut oil
- Sushi vinegar
- Sesame oil
- Lime oil
- Salt, pepper
- Sun-dried tomatoes