- Cut into the plaice in the middle of the dark skin side lengthways and fold open the halves outwards.
- Season the plaice with salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Place GOLDSTEIG Mozzarella Slices alternately with wild garlic and tomatoes on top and season again with salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Place the topped plaice on baking paper and cook in an oven at 140°C for about 30 minutes.
For 4 people:
- 4 plaice gilled without heads
- 2 packs GOLDSTEIG Mozzarella Slices
- 20 slices of preserved tomato quarters
- 20 wild garlic leaves or other herbs
- Salt, pepper
- Lemon zest