For the garlic paste
- Peel the garlic and blanch it in water at least 5 times.
- Fry the garlic in butter, puree it with rock salt, cream, lemon zest and season.
- Slice 2/3 of the bread in a cube pattern so that the cubes don’t fall out.
- Put the garlic paste in an icing bag with doughnut filling nozzle and squirt it into the gaps in the bread.
- Line the filled gaps with GOLDSTEIG Wafer-Thin Emmental Cheese Slices and GOLDSTEIG Wafer-Thin Almdammer Cheese Slices .
- Wrap the stuffed bread in aluminium foil and bake in the oven at 160°C for 30 minutes or leave it on the barbecue.
- Leave the finished bread to cool down for a little while and enjoy it cube by cube with the garlic paste and cheese using your fingers or a fork.
Tip: This dish is also ideal for barbecuing.