- GOLDSTEIG Ricotta, with GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone, and melted GOLDSTEIG Butter .
- Peel the onions, cut them into small cubes and mix them with the rest of the ingredients. Season with ground caraway seeds, salt and pepper.
- Clean and wash the radishes and slice them.
- Cut the chives into fine rings and sprinkle both of them over the Obatzter as decoration.
Tip: We recommend pretzels or brown bread with this.
For 4 people:
- GOLDSTEIG Ricotta, 125 g
- GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone, 70 g
- melted GOLDSTEIG Butter
- 1 onion
- 4 tbsp wheat beer
- 2 tbsp sweet paprika powder
- Ground caraway seeds, salt, pepper
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 bunch of chives