- Remove the stalk from the mushrooms, season with salt, pepper and garlic puree.
- Stuff them with the GOLDSTEIG Almdammercut into cubes, pumpkin seeds, Bambini Mini Mozzarella from GOLDSTEIG and the strawberries cut into quarters.
- Grill the mushrooms in a closed charcoal barbecue or oven at 160°C for about 10 minutes.
TIP: Garlic puree: Puree a peeled garlic clove with olive oil using a blender and store it in the fridge in a preserving jar with lid. As a result, you will always have garlic puree to hand.
For 4 people:
- 12 large mushrooms
- 100 g GOLDSTEIG Almdammer Cheese Block
- 1 pack of GOLDSTEIG Bambini Mini Mozzarella
- 4 strawberries
- 12 g roasted pumpkin seeds
- Salt, pepper and garlic puree