- Fry the eggs and slice the tomatoes.
- Mix the ricotta and mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the lettuce into small pieces, put them in a bowl and mix with the mustard and ricotta.
- Cut the GOLDSTEIG Protinella into 12 slices.
- Fry the turkey slices in a pan.
- Fry the toast slices and then place them on a chopping board. Then coat 8 of the 12 bread slices with the salad mixtures.
- Top each sandwich in layers as follows:
Top the first coated toasted bread slice with the turkey breast. Then put another coated slice of toast on top and add the tomato slices, eggs, ham and GOLDSTEIG Protinella slices on top. Finally place one slice of toast on top and secure with wooden skewers.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally and serve.
For 4 people:
- 4 packs GOLDSTEIG Protinella
- 12 slices of toast
- 12 slices of ham
- 4 x 100 g turkey steaks
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 g GOLDSTEIG Ricotta,
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Salt, pepper