- Beat the GOLDSTEIG Butter with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Wash the parsley, chop it up fine and crush it into a fine puree using a pestle and mortar. Add the parsley puree to the GOLDSTEIG Butter and mix. Season the parsley butter with salt and pepper.
- Place the cashew kernels in the vegetable stock and blend into a puree in a mixing jar using a hand blender. Mix GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone, and GOLDSTEIG Ricotta, with the cashew nut mix.
- Season the dip with salt, pepper and lemon zest.
For the parsley butter:
- 1 GOLDSTEIG Butter 250 g
- 50 g parsley
- Salt, pepper
For the cashew cream:
- 250 g roasted and salted cashew kernels
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- 1 GOLDSTEIG Ricotta, 250 g
- 1 GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone, 250 g
- Salt, pepper and lemon zest