- Peel the asparagus and fry them in a pan with butter until they’re still firm to the bite. Then season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and sugar.
- Cook the bacon on a grill in the oven at 160°C until crispy.
- Remove the stones from the peaches, cut them into slices and heat them up in a pan with apple juice and honey.
- Place the asparagus on the plate and cover them with GOLDSTEIG Wafer-Thin Almdammer Cheese Slices . Arrange the crispy bacon and peach too.
For 4 people:
- 20 asparagus spears
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 pack of GOLDSTEIG Wafer-Thin Almdammer Cheese Slices
- 2 peaches
- 40 g butter
- 50 ml apple juice
- 50 g honey
- Salt, pepper, lemon juice and 1 pinch of sugar