- Cook the pasta al dente in salt water.
- Peel the onions, cut them into cubes and fry them in oil.
- Add the strained tomatoes and gently boil down.
- Season with spices and stir in the GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone, .
- Add the pasta to the tomato and mascarpone sauce and toss.
The batter for the Picatta:
- Puree the milk, eggs, GOLDSTEIG Wafer-Thin Almdammer Cheese Slices and flour using a blender.
- Season the batter with salt, pepper, garlic puree and the chopped rosemary.
- Salt the turkey steaks, coat them in the flour and dip them in the batter.
- Fry the turkey Picatta in oil.