- Salt the pork medallions and fry them on a high heat for a short time on both sides.
- Fry the aubergines too.
- Top the medallions with tomatoes and aubergines and season lightly with salt, pepper, garlic and chopped herbs.
- Top with a GOLDSTEIG Mozzarella Slice and start again with the pork tenderloin. Carry on building 16 turrets.
- Bake in the oven at 160°C for about 12 minutes.
TIP: Serve with fried potatoes with bread spice.
For 4 people:
- 16 x 50 g pork medallions
- 16 aubergine slices
- 16 tomato slices
- 16 GOLDSTEIG Mozzarella Slices
- Chopped rosemary
- Chopped marjoram