- Wash the tomatoes, remove their cores and slice them.
- Drain the Bambini Mini Mozzarella from GOLDSTEIG and cut them in half.
- Put the tomato slices with the Bambini Mini Mozzarella from GOLDSTEIG in a bowl and mix with the cashew marinade. Season to taste.
For the cashew marinade:
- Place the cashew kernels in the vegetable stock and blend into a puree in a mixing jar using a hand blender.
- Mix the GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone,, the GOLDSTEIG Ricotta, and the cashew mix together. Season the dip with white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and lemon zest.
Tip: Tastes even better with finely sliced Chinese cabbage.