For the sticks
- Put the Bambini Mini Mozzarella from GOLDSTEIG onto the skewers with the cherry tomatoes.
For the tomato sauce
- Brown the tomato paste in a pan.
- Deglaze with meat stock, tomato puree and boil it up.
- Season with spices and puree.
For the salt rim
- Puree a bit of egg white and brush this onto the top rim lightly, then dip it into coarse rock salt.
- Garnish the glass with the tomato sauce, decoration and sticks.
For 4 people:
- 8 x 10 cm long wooden skewers
- 1 pack of GOLDSTEIG Bambini Mini Mozzarella
- Small cherry tomatoes for the sticks
- 500 ml pasteurised tomatoes
- 50 g tomato paste
- 100 ml meat stock
- Rock salt, pepper, sugar, oregano and garlic puree
- Leek green
For the glass’ salt rim:
- A bit of egg white
- Coarse rock salt