- Wash the vegetables, peel the carrots and cut them into slices lengthways together with the courgettes and fry them in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and brush them with oil.
- Cook them in the oven at 200°C for 20 minutes and then cover them with a damp cloth until the skin comes loose.
- Clean the mushrooms, cut them into slices and also fry them.
- Warm up the vegetable stock and stir in gelatine soaked in cold water.
- Line a terrine mould (approx. 1 l capacity) with half the vegetable slices and pour the vegetable stock over them.
- Cut the GOLDSTEIG Mozzarella , place the rest of the vegetables on top of this and then top up with the vegetable stock.
- Chill the terrine in the fridge for 4 hours.
For the cream
Season the crème fraîche and quark with chopped herbs and salt, garlic, pepper and honey.
For the decoration
Remove the terrine from the mould and cut it into slices, arrange with the cream, sprouts and chives.
TIP: Round it off with a dark balsamic cream.
For 10 people:
- 3 GOLDSTEIG Mozzarella Balls or 3 pots of GOLDSTEIG Bambini Mozzarella
- 1 carrot
- 1 courgette
- Some olive oil (for frying)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Some olive oil (for coating)
- 6 mushrooms
- 1⁄2 l vegetable stock
- 8 sheets of gelatine
For the cream:
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 100 g quark
- Herbs of your choice, e.g. kitchen herbs like thyme, rosemary, basil, wild herbs and flowers like chickweed, ground elder, nettle seeds, daisies, dandelions
- Rock salt
For the decoration:
- Chive buds