- Heat the natural yoghurt, GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone,, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice up to about 40°C.
- Add the gelatine softened up in cold water and the whipped cream to the slightly cooled down mixture.
- Fill into containers and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Boil the orange juice with sugar down to half.
- Soften the gelatine in cold water and stir it into the warm juice.
- Add the lukewarm juice to the set cream and put it in a cold place for another 30 minutes.
- Put everything in a pan, boil it up quickly and let it melt.
- Puree the mixture and put it in the whipped cream dispenser, squirt it using 2 gas cartridges.
- Chill it.
An alternative to the whipped cream dispenser
Boil the cream up and season it with the sugar and cocoa, chill the whole thing. Whip using a hand mixer.
TIP: Carefully move the warmed up blade of a knife along the edge of the mould, so that the cream comes away from or falls out of the mould easily.
For 4 people:
- 200 ml raspberry and banana smoothie
- 50 g natural yoghurt
- 50 g GOLDSTEIG Mascarpone,
- 100 g sugar
- Some lemon zest (organic lemon)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 sheets of gelatine
- 50 ml cream
- 200 ml orange juice
- 50 g sugar
- 2 sheets of gelatine
- 100 ml cream
- 2 tsp cocoa
- 50 g sugar
- Gas pressure whipped cream dispenser (whipped cream siphon)
- Whip using a hand mixer.